EVGA brings you the world's first triple sensor mice with dual LOD sensors, paired with a Pixart 3389 optical sensor on the X17. Most gaming mice use the mouse's primary sensor or an additional LOD to detect the lift-off distance, while the EVGA X20/17 uses a more advanced 3-Dimension Array Tech. This system uses a triple sensor algorithm to detect the position where you lift the mouse off a surface and put the mouse back down, achieving the shortest and most accurate lift-off distance. EVGA's 3-Dimension Array Tech algorithm can detect within a minimum of 0.4 mm to a maximum of 3 mm from the mouse to the surface, dynamically adjusting the best power-off height. Customize the power-off height in different directions to achieve the most accurate gaming in the world with EVGA UNLEASH RGB software.
EVGA X17 Gaming Mouse
- The world's first triple sensor mouse. Using dual LOD sensors, paired with a Pixart 3389 optical sensor
- USB2.0 High-Speed 32-bit Arm Cortex-M33 core microprocessor, supporting a native 8K Hz report rate. Eight times the standard 1K Hz on competing gaming mice for faster response time and precise movements.
- Quick Responding Mechanism allowing the left and right buttons to be more sensitive and react more rapidly.
- 5 customizable onboard profiles with on the fly DPI settings allow you to take your mouse anywhere.
- Ergonomic Design with Sniper Button