Convert M.2 NGFF PCIe based SSD to work in main board PCIe x4 bus slot.
PCI Express 3.0 x4 lane host/drvie adapter.
Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm,30mm SSD.
M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M connector on board.
Movable M.2 NGFF stand-offs and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 SSD.
Supports PCIe 1.0 ,PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard.
Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
Compliant with 39Gbps PCI Express 3.0.
Red and green LED indicates power and data transfer status.
Low profile PCIe form factor.
Regular size PCIe bracket on board and low profile bracket included.
Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux.
Supports industrial operating temperature range: -40 - 85 oC.
M.2 PCIe SSD power from PCIe bus slot 3.3V.
Fully RoHS compliant.
M.2 to SATA SSD Adapter Card
- M.2 NGFF PCIe based SSD works in main board PCIe x4 bus slot.
- Supports PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard.
- Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD. Adjustable stand-offs and multiple mounting holes.
- LED indicates power and data transfer status, includes both low-profile and full-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation. No driver installation required.
- This adapter is only for 'M' key M.2 PCIe SSD such as Samsung XP941/SM951/950 Pro, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator M.2 SSD and so on. Not compatible with a 'B' key M.2 PCIe x2 SSD or 'B' key M.2 SATA SSD.